Through this Cookies Policy, the user will be able to know for what purposes cookies are used, also has the ability to configure them to accept or reject all or part of their use and also obtain additional information for complete information on its meaning, configuration, purposes and rights.
This Web Site uses its own and third-party cookies, in order to provide a satisfactory browsing experience for the user, perform metrics and statistics, as well as marketing actions. If the user does not agree with any of the purposes, you can customize the options from this policy.
The user allows the use and installation of cookies for the purposes described in the cookie configuration panel.
In addition, this website may have links to third party websites, whose privacy policies, cookie policies and legal texts are unrelated to the owner of this website. When accessing these websites through the aforementioned links, the user is free to decide whether to accept or reject the aforementioned sections.
To access the cookies configuration panel, where the user can accept or reject cookies, totally or partially, click here:
Cookies configuration panel
1. Definition and function of Cookies
2. Types of Cookies
Cookies can be classified globally according to three blocks depending on the field of study:
a) Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them
Depending on who is the entity that manages the domain of the website from which the cookies are sent and the data obtained are processed, there are:
- – Own cookies: those that are sent to the user’s device from the web page visited.
- – Third-party cookies: those that are sent to the user’s device from a domain that is not managed by the owner of the domain visited by the user, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies, such as Google. Since these third parties are the ones who proceed to their implementation, blocking and uninstalling them is managed by their specific conditions and mechanisms.
b) Types of cookies according to the time they remain active on the device:
Based on the time that the cookies remain stored and activated in the user’s device, we have the following:
- – Session cookies: designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. These cookies are stored on your device until the end of the user’s browsing session.
- – Persistent cookies: designed to remain active on the device from a few minutes to several years, and the data remain stored on the device and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie.
Types of cookies according to their purpose:
c) Types of cookies according to their purpose:
– Preference cookies: allow to adapt the presentation of the website to user preferences, for example, according to the language used, device resolution, browser used, etc.. In short, simply improve the user experience.
– Analytical Cookies: they allow, depending on the user’s preferences, to establish statistics and the volume of visits, web traffic, measurements and use of the different elements that make up the website, in order to improve the site and improve services.
– Marketing and / or advertising cookies: are those that are used in general to obtain a user profile to know your preferences and display targeted advertising on demand. A profile can be created about you and your interests in order to show you personalized content that is relevant to you.
3. Revocation and deletion of Cookies
In general, when browsing the Internet, the user can accept or reject cookies; to allow, block, delete or disable them, by configuring the settings through the options menu of your browser.
To configure the browser, disable or manage the installation of cookies, and thus, they are automatically deleted once the browser, computer or device is closed, you can get more information by clicking on the following links that we provide, depending on the browser you use:
- – Google Chrome
- – Mozilla Firefox
- – Edge
- – Internet Explorer (Versión 11)
- – Internet Explorer (Versión 10)
- – Opera
- – Safari
De forma general, la mayoría de los navegadores, permiten el acceso rápido a la eliminación de los datos de navegación, pulsando la secuencia de teclas Ctrl+Mayus+Supr, pudiéndose borrar las Cookies.
4.Updates and modifications to the Cookies Policy
This Cookies Policy and Configuration may be modified according to legislative changes or in order to adapt this policy to the new needs of the website or to new instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency (A.E.P.D).
Last update: October 1, 2020