In SERVICIOS DE ASISTENCIA TÉCNICA INDUSTRIAL, S.L. we are especially concerned about the confidentiality of personal data provided to us through the website, and through this policy, we inform the user, in terms of data protection, as well as the rights they have.
Therefore, and in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union (GDPR), EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, and in attention to the principle of transparency, we make available relevant information on the processing of personal data, in order to make known at all times, how we process the data, for what purpose and the corresponding rights.
Responsible for the processing:
SERVICIOS DE ASISTENCIA TÉCNICA INDUSTRIAL, S.L. (hereinafter THE CONTROLLER), CIF: B47531231, domiciled at CALLE TURQUEX, 67 BIS 1 (IZQ), 47012, VALLADOLID, Valladolid and e-mail: email@example.com.
Contact of the data protection delegate (DPO): no delegate is available, however, you can contact us by any of the means indicated above.
Collection of data:
THE RESPONSIBLE has obtained the personal data that will be processed, through different channels:
– Voluntarily provided by the owner of the data, either through web form, email, telephone or contract, for the request of any type of information or formalization and/or acquisition of services or products.
– From sources accessible to the public and/or public records, and provided that there is legitimate interest on the part of THE RESPONSIBLE for it.
Description of the purpose of the processing:
The RESPONSIBLE will process your data, in order to respond to requests made through this website, in addition, if you give your consent to the sending of commercial communications, promotions and information of interest to you, you may be sent information of a commercial and/or advertising nature through the usual communication channels. However, this consent may be revoked at any time through the means provided for this purpose.
We will treat your data for commercial, administrative, accounting and tax management, in accordance with current regulations and based on the information provided and authorization granted.
Retention of data
The personal data provided will be kept as long as the relationship with the entity is maintained, and its deletion is not requested by the interested party. They will be kept in accordance with the established legal terms and according to the purpose for which they were collected.
In the event that the interested party voluntarily subscribes to any type of commercial communications, newsletter, advertising, etc., the data will remain until he/she unsubscribes from this type of communications.
The basis for the processing of personal data by THE RESPONSIBLE is based on:
– The mere request by the interested party for any type of information.
– For the possible subscription to receive commercial communications by express consent.
– Formalization of commercial relationship, resulting from the acquisition of products and / or services.
– Legitimation by execution of a contract.
For the duration of the processing of the data of the data subject, THE RESPONSIBLE will not transfer the data to third parties, unless there is a legal obligation.
In the event that, for the performance of administrative, fiscal, accounting and/or commercial processing, the services of third parties are used, the mandatory data processor contract will be duly formalized, in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data subject’s data with respect to third parties.
The interested party, in relation to his/her personal data, may exercise the following rights freely and free of charge:
– Right of access to their personal data.
– Right to rectification of personal data, when they are incomplete or inaccurate.
– Right of deletion of your personal data, when they are not necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
– The right to limit the processing of all or part of the data.
– Right to object to the processing.
– Right to data portability.
– The right to withdraw previously given consent.
In case you feel that your rights concerning the protection of your personal data have been violated, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can file a complaint with the competent Data Protection Supervisory Authority.
If you require further information and/or assistance, apart from what we can and wish to provide you, regarding Data Protection, you should know that the supervisory authority in Spain that ensures compliance with the regulations on data protection, which guarantees and protects the fundamental right to the protection of personal data is:
Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD).
C/ Jorge Juan Nº6
28001 – Madrid
901 100 099 – 912 663 517
You can also contact us through this form.
The AEPD informs and helps citizens to exercise their rights, as well as companies to comply with the obligations established by the Law.
As the owner of its own data, the AEPD protects the exercise of the rights of access, rectification, cancellation, limitation, portability and opposition, when they have not been adequately addressed. It also guarantees the right to data protection in the event of actions that may be contrary to the law.